The construction build out on Hello Betty Fish House is starting to take shape. The Restaurant is part of the Springhill Suites by Marriott slated to open in Oceanside two blocks from the beach in early 2014. Here are stats on the Hotel and restaurant both of which will be run by the Sage Management group.
– 149 rooms, contemporary modern design
– 5 Story with a sixth ﬂoor roof-top swimming pool
and ﬁtness center
– Estimated cost up to $40 million
– Includes a street level seafood restaurant
– Site has been designated “Block 21,” bordered by
Seagaze Drive, Myers Street, Mission Avenue and the
The menus will be an updated spin on classic Baja and all-American beach side favorites such as margaritas and fish tacos, using only the most fresh and local ingredients and seafood. The 5,000-square-foot, two-level restaurant will seat over 300 and encompass multiple outdoor dining areas.