Kyla Moya ~ Artist

Look 90% of this site is about food. The other 10% is about art. This is Kyla Moya my adopted little sister. Not legally, emotionally. Plus she is bad ass.

She has an art showing.

Holy CREPE Flyer NEW

678

17022177_1245994022164304_7546853697199829444_n

IMG_1540

Go, see, buy.

I do not pull favors very often but please share.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s